How to Apply
Step 1 - Make an application using any of these methods...
- Apply online using the simple online booking form on our web site.
- Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call one of our friendly team during office hours on +27 (0)21 556 1642
- Fax your requirements to +27 (0)86 634 2063
- Chat to us online directly from our web site!
Step 2 - Check out MyTrip™ - your personal trip planner!
We will reserve your placement(s) and email a unique MyTrip™ username and password to you by the very next working day or sooner.
With MyTrip™ you will be able to:
- Check your full itinerary as well as recommended arrival and departure dates
- Approve your quote and payment schedule
- Contact other volunteers that will be joining you in South Africa
- Update your personal information and travel details (when you have them!)
- View useful information and maps, and find out about different ways to pay
- Get useful advice about our official Fundraising Pack, how to qualify for discounts, and much more...
Step 3 - Pay Your Deposit
When you are happy with everything, you can secure your placement by paying your deposit.
- The rest of your volunteer fee only needs to reach us 4 weeks or more before you arrive in South Africa.
- Many volunteers take advantage of this time to raise funds towards their trip with our complimentary Fundraising Pack (available on request to confirmed volunteers).
Step 4 - Contact us at any time for help and advice...
We guarantee you a prompt response to your enquiries. Our friendly, professional team in Cape Town have a wealth of experience and are on hand to assist you with all aspects of your journey.